Greetings to my new followers on Bloglovin’ :).
Sewing the corset draft was not as difficult as I had imagined. Hooray!
I did find that the corset draft was a bit too loose. I think that shaving 1/4″ from the center front seams and 1/8″ from the rest should do the trick. Since the draft instructions are for an overbust corset, I estimated the underbust cut-off. I was slightly off, but that will be easily corrected. Here are the changes I marked onto one side of the muslin:
I’m going to mark the changes on the pattern pieces and go from there. The last load of our stuff arrives tomorrow and the zip ties I bought are in there. Good thing I didn’t run off to Lowe’s like I had planned today!
We’ll see what I can get done with the bra after I recover from helping the twins with their pre-Algebra homework…